Biometric (Touch ID / Face ID) function
1. Easily protect your security by leveraging the biometrics (Touch ID or Face ID) of Apple devices and platforms.
2. By associating the biometric authentication with the user ID of ConMas i-Reporter and leave a reliable
In addition, it is convenient and more secure when combined with the group authority of
3. Prevent fraud by combining the functions of ConMas i-Reporter with the system already built.
For the quality assurance and inspection operation, only the qualified person to inspect the specified products can input the reports by using the confination of the biometric authentication, ConMas Gateway and successive field lock in the network functions.
When can biometrics be used?
Upgrade to Ver.7.3
If you haven't installed ConMas i-Reporter, you can try a free trial.
* In order to use the biometric authentication with the i-Reporter app, it is necessary to set either Touch ID or Face ID
on the iPhone / iPad in advance.
* The i-Reporter app uses the biometric authentication method (Touch ID or Face ID) set on the iPad or iPhone.
* To use the biometric authentication with the i-Reporter app, the iPad and iPhone must be operated as dedicated
terminals for each user.
iPad, iPhone biometric authentication compatible model
iPhone and iPad models that support Touch ID
iPhone and iPad models that support Face ID
How to set biometric authentication on iPad and iPhone
Use Touch ID on your iPhone or iPad
Use Face ID on your iPhone or iPad Pro